Sunday, February 05, 2006

Latest headlines from BlogRodent, the Pentecostal Ruminator

BlogRodent
Hi all, thanks for stopping by!

Unfortunately, this blog is not my home. But you can find me posting at my real hole-in-the-Web at BlogRodent, where you might enjoy browsing a list of select Charismatic and Pentecostal Bloggers or reading their latest posts in my PneumaBlogs aggregator.


I am a Pentecostal blogger (Assemblies of God) and I generally write about religious issues (but not exclusively, see my post, "The Apprentice: Ten Leadership Lessons I Learned"). I currently work for Christianity Today International as the online media managing editor for our Resources department, where we recently launched an online learning website called CTCourses with cool online video for spiritual growth, church training and etc. (See the free "7 Tips for Handling E-Mail" course.)

To learn more about me and what I'm about, see my about page.


The latest posts from my blog:


BlogRodent

Also be sure to check out PneumaBlogs ... a collection of blogs from other interesting Pentecostal and Charismatic bloggers. I'm also aggregating their feeds, so you could just surf the latest juicy morsels from this corner of the Evangelical world from the PneumaBlogs aggregator.

Here are the most popular posts from my weblog so far:

Enjoy!

Rich